Stop Asking Why Are You Single
This Christian Inspirational book is the single woman's guide to finding healing and contentment in her single season.
Do you question why you are single? Does not having a relationship prevent you from enjoying life to the fullest? Are you ready to uncover the inner battles and barriers preventing you from obtaining the abundant life God promised you in this season? In this Faith-filled guide learn how to:
- Stop comparing yourself to others and be grateful for what God has already done in your life
- Recognize what hinders your praise and the importance of praise
- Forgive, let go of the past and recognize your worth
- Relinquish your wants and submit to the will of God
- Discover the tricks the enemy uses to discourage you from discovering your purpose
- Recognize true happiness is in your identity in Christ
- Live in the moment and acknowledge God’s presence in your life
- Enjoy who you are and where you are with God
Single and celibate for over 5 years, I understand the impatience and frustration one can experience when desiring a mate yet having to wait. I was unhappy and my misery affected not only my career but everyone around me. “Not now” was not the answer I was expecting when questioning my singleness to God. But what I uncovered was issues of low self-esteem, anger, and un-forgiveness stemming from unresolved issues of sexual molestation, unhealthy relationships, and domestic violence. Allowing God to heal me, opened my eyes to the true beauty of singleness.